|Visa for Macao SAR|
1. Currently, citizens of 79 countries and regions, including Australia and New Zealand enjoy visa-free entry into Macao SAR.
2. Starting from 1 July 2010, citizens of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are no longer eligible to apply for Macao SAR visa upon arrival. They must apply for Macao SAR visa through Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General before entering. The diplomatic passport holders of the above six countries still enjoy visa-free entry to Macao SAR.
3. Citizens of other countries or regions which don't enjoy visa-free entry into Macao SAR, could apply for a visa for Macao SAR in advance at the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General, or apply for a "visa-upon-arrival" when entering Macao SAR.
4.Foreign citizens who would visit China's mainland and Macao SAR at the same time,must apply for a visa for China's mainland and a visa for Macao SAR separately,if they do not meet the requirements of visa exemption.
5. Visa for Macao SAR
A. Visa Application Form should be filled out truthfully and completely. Please refer to https://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/psp_top5_3m.html for Application Form.
B. For photo requirements, please refer to http://www.dsi.gov.mo/passport_e.jsp for more information.
C. Other supplementary documents requested by the Public Security Police Force of Macao SAR. Please refer to http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/psp_top5_3m.html for more information .
How to apply
The applicant should submit the visa application to the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in Sydney.
(1) For all the visas that can be issued by the Consulate-General of China in Sydney:
A. Standard service: the visa will be ready for collection on the fourth working day;
B. Express service: the visa will be ready for collection on the third working day (subject to approval).
(2) If an application is required to be referred to the Public Security Police Force of Macao SAR for processing, it normally takes about 10 working days. The express service is not applicable to this application.
Visa Fees and Payment
(1) Please fill out the visa application form truthfully, completely and clearly. Please be aware that the processing time would be delayed and your application would probably be refused if you provide incomplete or fraudulent documents.
(2) Visa applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
(3) Please refer to the website of the Macao SAR Public Security Police Force https://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html for more information.
6. Contact Information of Public Security Police Force of Macao SAR
Address: Immigration Department Officer Building, Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Tel: 00853-2872 5488
Fax: 00853-8897 0300