Update on Test Sites of COVID-19 IgM Antibody
(Version: 10 November 2020)
No facilities are currently designated by the Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney while passengers are required to take a COVID-19 serology IgM antibody test at a certified facility by the Australian government. For your information, the following sites are understood to offer the COVID-19 serology IgM antibody test. Please follow closely our future updates.
1. 4Cyte Pathology
See the link for the International Travel:
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM can be tested at 4Cyte Pathology when you choose China as your destination.
2. Healius - Laverty Pathology
Check the website for the COVID-19 Testing for Travel:
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM can be tested at Healius - Laverty Pathology when you choose China as your destination.
3. Histopath Diagnostic Specialists
Find details of the test for travellers at:
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM can be tested at Histopath Diagnostic Specialist Pathology when you tell the staff at the test sites that your destination is China.
4. MediCentral by TaslyHealthPac (three locations)
● MediCentral CBD (A:Level 11, 501 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, T:8378 6666)
● HealthPac - Hurstville (A:10 Park Rd, Hurstville NSW 2220, T:9580 3833)
● HealthPac - Chatswood (A:Shop 8/409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067, T:9415 2899)
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM tests are provided at CBD and Hurstville.
For the COVID-19 nucleic acid (RNA) test, please refer to NSW Health: