Update on Test Sites of COVID-19 IgM Antibody
(Version: 6 November 2020)
No facilities are currently designated by the Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney while passengers are required to take a COVID-19 serology IgM antibody test at a certified facility by the Australian government. For your information, the following sites are understood to offer the COVID-19 serology IgM antibody test. Please follow closely our future updates.
1. 4Cyte Pathology
See the link for the International Travel:
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM can be tested at 4Cyte Pathology when you choose China as your destination.
2. MediCentral by TaslyHealthPac (three locations)
● MediCentral CBD (A:Level 11, 501 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, T:8378 6666)
● HealthPac - Hurstville (A:10 Park Rd, Hurstville NSW 2220, T:9580 3833)
● HealthPac - Chatswood (A:Shop 8/409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067, T:9415 2899)
* Both nucleic acid (RNA) and IgM tests are provided at CBD and Hurstville.
For the COVID-19 nucleic acid (RNA) test, please refer to NSW Health: